Perm State Medical University
Perm State Medical University is titled after Academician EA Wagner. It is recognized by a significant scientific center which is recognized for higher medical education and scientific research. PSMU is one of the leading medical universities of Russia. There is a staff of 569 highly-qualified lecturers, candidate of medical sciences. In the staff, there are the laureates of the State Prize, Honored Scientist of Russia, Honored Worker of Higher School, honored doctors of Russia, winners of the regional awards of outstanding scientists of the Perm region of Professor PA Yasnitsky, holders of diplomas Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the fellows of state scientific scholarships to outstanding scientists and talented young scientists of Russia, fellows of the Perm region. 87.7% of the faculty members have a medical degree. This is the highest among the medical universities of the country and among the universities of Perm region.
Every year, the university is leading in the utility models and in the number of patents for inventions among HEI (Higher Education Institution) of the region. In health and education of the Perm region, Higher Education Institution plays an important role in the fulfillment of national projects.
There are modern computer classes, electronic reading room, and a center of practical skills and abilities in the University. The University also offers distance learning course for international students. Later, in the year 2014, the Academy assigned the status of University.
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Pediatrics
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Psychology and Social Work and Higher Nursing Education
Faculty of additional professional education
Faculty of pre-university education and targeted training
|TUITION FEE & OTHER EXPENSES|
|Course name||MD (General Medicine)|
|Tuition fee||210000 RUB per year|
|Hostel charges||550$ per year|
|Medical Insurance||150 $ per year|
|Multiple Visa and Registration||50 $ per year|
|Fooding||150$-200$ per month|
* Current Conversion Rate : https://www.xe.com
* The fees mentioned are for the 2019-2020 academic year. The actual cost of tuition and fees may change for academic year 2020-2021.
One time charges of 1500 $ includes documents translation into the Russian language and Notarized fee, Equivalence certificate fee , HIV test, Malaria D-group test, Fluorography test, Airport pickup and Mobile sim-card,transportation cost upon medical checkup and other miscellaneous charges.
All Universities In Russia
- Medical Academy Named After S.I. Georgievsky Of V.I. Vernadsky CFU
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University Of Russia
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University