Medical Academy Named After S.I. Georgievsky Of V.I. Vernadsky CFU
The Medical University is located in the Crimea peninsula. It experiences mild and sunny climate with beautiful landscape. Home to students from more than 45 countries the aim of the institute is to provide nothing but the best education and produce excellent doctors.
Being one of the bests in Russia, The Crimea Medical University occupies a rank in top 10 Russian universities, teaching fully in english. With an approval by the MCI the university in fact has officially the highest screen test passing ratio.
The institute provides everything instrumental in creating the best medical professionals. Known for its capacity to let students maintain the perfect study-life balance, the institute grants the following holidays.
1) National Holidays- independence days and cultural days of their own countries, Diwali, Holi, Chinese New Year etc.
2) Religious Holidays- Ramdan, Christmas etc
3) University Holidays- faculties holidays, graduation balls, day of russian language, food festivals etc.
4) International Holidays- new year’s, mother’s day, international woman’s day etc.
|TUITION FEE & OTHER EXPENSES|
|Course name||MD (General Medicine)|
|Tuition fee||298,000 RUB per year|
|Hostel charges||250$ per year|
|Medical Insurance||100$ per year|
|Multiple Visa and Registration||30$ per year|
|Fooding||120$-150$ per month|
* Current Conversion Rate : https://www.xe.com
One time charges of 1000 $ includes documents translation into the Russian language and Notarized fee, Equivalence certificate fee , HIV test, Malaria D-group test, Fluorography test, Airport pickup and Mobile sim-card, transportation cost upon medical checkup and other miscellaneous charges.
All Universities In Russia
- Medical Academy Named After S.I. Georgievsky Of V.I. Vernadsky CFU
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University Of Russia
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University