Kursk State Medical University
Established in 1935, Kursk State Medical University is ranked as one of the top 10 best Russian Medical Universities. Among its many achievements, KSMU was the first University in Russia to offer students a full Medical training program in the English language.
Within the structure of KSMU we also have a Research Institute of Ecological Medicine as well as a consulting diagnostic policlinic and medical institute. To date KSMU has trained over 25,000 medical professionals across 14 faculties and 67 departments.
The staff body consists of 633 academic staff of which there are 333 Ph.D and 92 D.Sc academics serving our 6,400 students. The university boasts a well stocked library with a subscription of more than 500,000 journals, books and publications. The campus includes four teaching buildings as well as a five student halls of residence. Students also enjoy the recreational facilities onsite including three sports halls and a shooting range.
Type of institution : State Medical University.
Courses taught in English: All courses at the Pre-university course, Medical, Pharmaceutical and Stomatological (Dentistry) Faculties.
Academic system: 2 semesters per academic year.
Language of training : Russian, English.
Academic staff : 650 lecturers with 70 % holding PhD or equivalent 92 professors holding D.Sc
Class size : 6 to 12 students in one group (depending on the course).
Age limit: Minimum age is 16 years old and there is no maximum age limit; Mature applicants are welcome.
KSMU Intakes: I. Intakes: September 1st – January II. Intakes: February 7th – June.
Russian higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation on the world stage due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. A Medical Degree from KSMU is recognized by the World Health Organization (W.H.O), and General Medical Council (G.M.C) of major European countries, including Great Britain and France and other international medical boards.
Leading Russian medical universities occupy prominent positions in the international rating by the UNESCO and World Health Organization, including Kursk State Medical University. KSMU is also recognized by JPA Malaysia, MC Sri-Lanka and other countries.
- International Students
- Medical Faculty
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Stomatology Faculty
- Pediatric Faculty
- Higher Nursing Faculty
- Medico Prevention Faculty
- Economy Faculty
- Biotechnology Faculty
- Clinical Psychology Faculty
- Social Work Faculty
- Post Diploma Education
- Pre Diploma Education
|TUITION FEE & OTHER EXPENSES|
|Course name||MD (General Medicine)|
|Tuition fee||5100 $ per year|
|Hostel charges||900$ per year|
|Medical Insurance||150 $ per year|
|Multiple Visa and Registration||50 $ per year|
|Fooding||150$-200$ per month|
* Current Conversion Rate : https://www.xe.com
* The fees mentioned are for the 2019-2020 academic year. The actual cost of tuition and fees may change for academic year 2020-2021.
One time charges of 1500 $ includes documents translation into the Russian language and Notarized fee, Equivalence certificate fee , HIV test, Malaria D-group test, Fluorography test, Airport pickup and Mobile sim-card,transportation cost upon medical checkup and other miscellaneous charges.
All Universities In Russia
- Medical Academy Named After S.I. Georgievsky Of V.I. Vernadsky CFU
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University Of Russia
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University