Far Eastern Federal University
Established in 1899, Far Eastern Federal University is among the oldest universities in Russia. It is located in the center of the Asia Pacific region which typically includes leading countries of the world such as Japan, China, India, USA, Singapore and metropolitan cities like Hong Kong, Sydney, Seoul etc. This well reputed university covers all domains of education by having departments in- engineering, arts and humanities, economy and management, natural science, medical etc to name a few. This global university has established itself as a city inside a city to provide a premier environment for its students. The rapid growing international faculty and distinguished professors from the Russian Academy of Science impart skills and education very effortlessly to students both national and international.
With more than 3500 international students, the university is designed with highest standards. FEFU has maintained strong ties with many leading universities, companies, research labs etc. The hostels have wifi, laundry service, tv rooms etc to let students unwind. The campus is also surrounded by sea, hills, and forest while being close to the rich cultural busy life of Vladivostok. The students belonging to different cultures and diversities contribute in exchanging views while collectively learning new things.
The university also encourages its students to participate in extra curriculum activities such as debates, swimming, theatre, sports, dance, music etc. FEFU also has special courts for skiing in winters. “The students who graduate from FEFU should be well-rounded individuals ready to face any challenge” is the principle which governs the working of the university.
|TUITION FEE & OTHER EXPENSES|
|Course name||MD (General Medicine)|
|Tuition fee||295000 RUB per year|
|Hostel charges||700$ per year|
|Medical Insurance||150 $ per year|
|Multiple Visa and Registration||50 $ per year|
|Fooding||150$-200$ per month|
* Current Conversion Rate : https://www.xe.com
* The fees mentioned are for the 2019-2020 academic year. The actual cost of tuition and fees may change for academic year 2020-2021.
One time charges of 1500 $ includes documents translation into the Russian language and Notarized fee, Equivalence certificate fee , HIV test, Malaria D-group test, Fluorography test, Airport pickup and Mobile sim-card,transportation cost upon medical checkup and other miscellaneous charges.
All Universities In Russia
- Medical Academy Named After S.I. Georgievsky Of V.I. Vernadsky CFU
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University Of Russia
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University