Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University (BSMU) was founded in 1932 and is one of the leading medical universities in the Russian Federation and the center of medical and pharmaceutical sciences. The university is approved by the MCI. BSMU is a large scientific center with big and well equipped labs for carrying out basic and applied research.The university hasn’t only produced brilliant medical professionals but is also known for training of over 700 volunteers for Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2014 in Sochi. With student and faculties belonging to different countries, the university serves as a home ground for all to live and learn in the multiculture.
The university is very popular among the youth because of it cultural diversity and thus social life. BSMU houses 8000 medical students out of which 850 are foreign students coming from 40 different countries, 1000 clinical residences and 7000 post-graduate professionals. Special attention is also paid on sports and students are encouraged to participate in football, mini-football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, chess, mountain skiing, snowboarding, swimming, skiing, aerobics, boxing, kickboxing, weightlifting and athletics. Student teams participate in international, regional and city competitions and often take the prizes. Various clubs are made in drama, literature, science, music etc.
|TUITION FEE & OTHER EXPENSES|
|Course name||MD (General Medicine)|
|Tuition fee||4300 $ per year|
|Hostel charges||250$ per year|
|Medical Insurance||150 $ per year|
|Multiple Visa and Registration||50 $ per year|
|Fooding||150$-200$ per month|
* Current Conversion Rate : https://www.xe.com
* The fees mentioned are for the 2019-2020 academic year. The actual cost of tuition and fees may change for academic year 2020-2021.
One time charges of 1800 $ includes documents translation into the Russian language and Notarized fee, Equivalence certificate fee , HIV test, Malaria D-group test, Fluorography test, Airport pickup and Mobile sim-card,transportation cost upon medical checkup and other miscellaneous charges.
All Universities In Russia
- Medical Academy Named After S.I. Georgievsky Of V.I. Vernadsky CFU
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University Of Russia
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University